Re: [IP] What's a Cinnabon??

Cinnabon is a company that sells Cinnabons....... and Cinnabons are these big
ol' HUGE (my trademark...LOL) gooey cinnamon rolls with Makara (sp?) cinnamon
and butter oozing out of them with this yummy frosting on top of them......
they are huge!!  they almost fill one of those little round paper plates you
see in the stores!
anyway, for an occasional treat, they are fabulous!!  that's if you like
things like that!  i usually dont like cinnamon rolls, but these are like
nothing you have ever tasted!
they sell them in four packs if you want me to ship you some......LOL
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)