[IP] What's a Cinnabon??

At 06:28 AM 4/15/2001 Jane Reese wrote:
 >Hi All -
 >Sorry to bother the list with this, but it seems to be a "hot" issue -
 >what's a cinnabon?  I tend to stick strictly to my diet and don't even
 >notice "illegal" food.  Is a cinnabon available on the East Coast?  I'm in
 >Maryland.  What are these things?

Two comments:

First, I also have to ask the same question. Never heard of Cinnabon until
they were mentioned on this list. I'm up near Portland, OR.

Second, there is no such thing as "illegal" food. The old rules don't
really apply the same way anymore. Nowadays you just have to count carbs.
And, a carb is a carb is a carb, no matter where it comes from. The only
bad thing for me is the fat content. Fat is harder to bolus for and tends
to sneak in a few hours later.