[IP] Hi Thanks For The Support

Hi Gina, thanks i will try to hang in there, thanks for the support. i am new
to this site and to the pump. What is difference between siloute, softset and
quickset, does it lay flat like the siloute, or does it stick up. Is it easy
to use. I am glad you have had no problems with them, that is what i need no
problems no highs, no ketones. Let me know about the infusion sets, i go to
the doctors tomorrow to try a new one. thanks happy easter Eileen