[IP] Wow!

Thanks to you all...

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my question.  We are new
pumpers, and the support we received was phenomenal!   I hope you all know
how terrific you are to take your time for a complete stranger.  I think I
received over 50 pieces of mail.  I hope to return the favor someday.

While I have some of you reading this,  We are using the Animas Pump, I
noticed they do not sponsor this site along with D-Tron and Minimed,  is
there a reason for this?   Is there anyone else out there on the Animas?  (I
Thanks again