[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #54

Hi All -

Sorry to bother the list with this, but it seems to be a "hot" issue -
what's a cinnabon?  I tend to stick strictly to my diet and don't even
notice "illegal" food.  Is a cinnabon available on the East Coast?  I'm in
Maryland.  What are these things?  OK......I had to write for the recipe for
the Rice Crispy treats which my family has talked about for years, but I've
never eaten and I've never paid attention to the recipe either.  To me, they
have a strong disagreeable smell because of the sugar, but I'd like to try
one.  Just curious....

Thanks, Jane