Re:[IP] arms don't hurt?

I know what you mean about the bruises.  I was given a Vaculance to use for
forearm testing, and it does tend to bruise because of the suction.  (I
think...)  Right now I have 3 big, ugly bruises on my arms, but I DO like
the vaculance.  I alternate between my regular lancet device on my fingers
and the vaculance on my arms or thighs.  It's nice to get the blood sample
from somewhere other than my fingers.  There are times when I just CAN'T
poke my poor fingers again!  I think I'm learning how to use the vaculance
so that it won't cause a bruise.  If you'd like to talk about it some more,
send me an email.