Has anyone on the list used Splenda for baking? I have been using it in my
coffee, and I purchased the larger package that said it could be measured cup
by cup like sugar.

I know we had discussions about this on the list a few months ago.

I hope this stuff is safe. It tastes better than Sweet and Low, and it
doesn't have aspartame. It is made from sugar, but your body doesn't
recognize it as sugar. It tastes like sugar.