[IP] Sunday Night chat

Happy Easter, IP members!  Don't forget to join us in the 8:00 p.m. EDT chat
tonight.  Open forum about any diabetes topic/issue you want to discuss;
obviously, the more we can relate the issues to CSII, the better.

To get to the chat, go to the home page of the IP website, click on Chat.
This will take you to a page telling you to select chat, and it should
default to Anytime, which is the chat room we'll be in tonight.  Click the
green Go button, a dialogue box will open asking you for your User Name (the
complete e-mail address you used to join IP).  Type it in all lower-case
letters.  Then, type in the Password, which is pumper, again in all
lower-case letters.  Click OK, and you should enter the chat.

Hope to see you there.