Re: [IP] hematoma & stir crazy

In a message dated 4/15/01 12:52:01 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> so why the heck are you using them, i can hear you ask....cuz I ordered all

you dont have to use them on the arms..... i use my freestyle on my fingers
only..... and sometimes on my toes......... NOT!  but hey, i wonder if we
okay, i'm getting a little goofy and stir crazy here tonight..... i'm feeling
so much better now that i dont know what to do with myself!!  i just took all
my blinds down and threw them in the shower and rinsed them off to clean
them...... and might i mention it is 1:00 a.m. at this time......LOL
okay, so my neighbors think i've lost my mind.....but that's okay!  at least
i have my life back!  thank you Mr. Clicks.... i love you, Mr.
okay, before i get letters saying i should be admitted, i'm signing
gina & mr clicks (MM508)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)