Re: [IP] MY 'CINNABON' OUTING...... FUNNY!!

Gina,

  I have GOT to go out 'shoppong with you sometime girl...I haven't had one
of those buns in a long time...and I'm not a DMer.  I'm an over=weighter who
is REALLY trying!  (for those who don't know me my son is the DMer!)  And I
probably get the same looks when I'm out and reading the P.I. book while
munching on something!!

Where didi you say you live...HMMMMM!!!  I can SMELL the cinnamon now!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua