[IP] cadbury eggs

Jocelyn wrote
> the day before Easter I go out to buy some

well i cant help you with the actual carb count, but I gotta tell ya, to have
waited THIS long, you should have waited 2 more days...they will be 50% off
on monday, and have the same carb count...heh heh heh...

i must say, in defense of the pure jelly bean, at least there is no fat to
ruin any attempts are carb counting...

here's to chocolate bunnies....and NOT those groddy "sugar free" ones..if I
want a laxative affect, I will take correctol, thank you very much