okay i have a question here....... i usually dont eat much in the day and
today when i ate my yummy 'big ol huge' Cinnabon and bolused for it, I went
not high but low!  i stayed low (pretty normal range) and never went up.....
i notice that this happens to me a lot with my first meal of the day.
since i usually don't eat ANYTHING until about 3:00 or 4:00 p.m., could i be
more sensitive to insulin then since i dont have any food in my body?  what i
mean is say i bolus 5 units for something for my first meal vs if i bolus 5
units for something later in the day after i have already eaten a meal.....
does this make sense to anyone?  does this happen?
gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and woooooo hooooooo..... i feel