RE: [IP] Why I am glad I am not diabetic

Please enlighten me, how you can be on insulin and not be a diabetic?

Jeez, Louise!

I thought this was an insulin pumpers list, not a diabetic's list. What are
always talking about diabetes for? I have been taking insulin for thirty
years, but that doesn't make me a diabetic. I use an insulin pump so I
the list. I have gotten some really good information from you all, too.

By the way, I AM really glad that I am insulin dependent. I am convinced
that it
saved my life, SO THERE!

Is it really possible that I am the _ONLY_ insulin pumper that doesn't have

Nick Trubov
email @ redacted

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access