Re: [IP] Disetronic Waterproof Issue: Legal Opinions?

>Does everyone know that the woman who started this whole thing actually
>dropped her pump, which created the crack to allow the water in?????

It is my understanding that this was the case in a number of circumstances
but not all.  In some cases there was apparently no visible damage ot the
pump housing.  Also the issue is not whether housings incur fractures or
not - all do on all machines with use - the issue is: why the system did
not go into stop mode as it is programed to?

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   51% improvement in average bg's & 80% fewer hypos.