[IP] TC show needs a pumper

maybe we can write the show and tell them how this would benefit us and tell
them if someone went on the show with a pump, they would sign a waiver in
case something went wrong or something.........
i dont know.........just a thought and boy, oh boy, that would sure educate
people.....beyond belief!!!!!!!!!
too bad we couldn't do it.....or can we??????
- -----
gina & mr clicks (MM508)

Don't think so gina, a little too much reality for most people to handle
besides, sick people are yucky!