Re: [IP] re:CINNABon

In a message dated 4/14/01 10:10:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Now, the Cinnabon Stix, I believe are 15g cho a
> piece..that's what i cover and bgs are good iwth

thanks!  i'll have to try them!  does the company have a listing of their
stuff?  i have a few things..... i guess i have all i need now that you told
me about the stix!
thanks again!
ps  i love the frosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw, how the heck do you work there?  i'd be eating constantly, the raw dough
and everything....LOL   but i KNOW i'd be dippin' in the frosting!!!