Re: [IP] The jig is up!!!

I hope you will be able to feel like rejoining the IP list in an active way.
I, for one, have valued your opinions and they have given me much food for
thought.  I'll miss you if you feel you want to remain silent, but each
person needs to participate in the list (or not) in the way that feels right
for them.

I tend not to jump in and defend _or_ attack people when arguments get
heated -- I'm reluctant to pour gasoline on an already raging fire if I
don't have anything useful to contribute to the discussion.  This is who I
am -- I'm non-confrontational in my daily life (I'm working on that and have
got to the point where I can speak up if there's a serious moral issue at
stake, but it takes a lot out of me) -- but the fact that I don't throw my
virtual body in the line of fire doesn't accurately reflect whether I agree
or disagree with any particular point of view.

Anyway, I hope you can come back to us soon.

Take care,
Kathy Trondsen