In a message dated 4/14/01 7:25:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've not dared a
> Cinnabon in the three years since that bad night, even with a years pumping
> already, but maybe I will eventually if Gina pumps sucessfully for one. This

well, three hours post cinnabon blood sugar=128!!!!!!!!!  that was with two
glucose tabs at two hours post, but not too bad for a big ol' huge
what i will do next time is give a total of 7 units instead of 7.6 and maybe
do 5 now and 2 over half an hour????  or square the whole thing over half
hour, but i think i'd go too high then!
all i can say is this is a miracle.....LOL  Cinnabons used to leave me really
sick also, but something told me "just do it."  and i did...... and now we
all can!!!!!!!!
so it lists it as having 114 carbs....... by what happened to my sugars, i
would count it next time as maybe 106 and bolus a total of 7 units somehow
since my ratio is 1:15........
i will let you know if i go high later, but i have a feeling i'm going to be
okay....... whew, it's over......LOL
now just thinking about the next time i am going to the mall so i can eat
another one......LOL
Cinnabon Smiles,
Gina, Mr Clicks & Mr Pokey (who i couldnt have done it without...LOL.... he's
my meter :O)