Re: Re:[IP] MORE ON THE CINNABON SAGA....LOL

I went out and bought a King Size Herhsey with almonds since there was no
local cinnabon. Pre-pump and when on oral hypoglycemic agents, a Cinnabon
landed me in the hospital with a bg over 600 for 12 hours straight and
ketones out my wahzoo. (I had the flu when I ate the 'bon) I've not dared a
Cinnabon in the three years since that bad night, even with a years pumping
already, but maybe I will eventually if Gina pumps sucessfully for one. This
is really inspiring to as cautious a person as myself:) If it bothered me
once (like TastyKake Jelly Krimpets while pumping), I never try eating it
again. I really miss those gooey monstruosities!

Pixie