Re:[IP] Rice Crispy Treats and pumping

"All right, now for the question.... I love rice crispy
treats!! Haven't been able to eat them but I still
love them!! Anyhow, does anyone know how many
CHO are in one and how big of a piece do you eat?"

When you make the rice crispy treats, keep track of all the ingredients,
including the amount and total grams of CHO.  Decide on the serving size and
total number of servings in the recipe.  Then add up all the CHO in the
whole recipe and divide this by the number of servings.

My dietician gave me a recipe worksheet to use for this type of thing.  If
you'd like, I could send you a copy.  Just let me know through my personal

Heather :-)