Re: [IP] Cadbury Eggs

In a message dated 4/14/01 4:20:43 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was so sure I would be able to purchase a 4-pack of the sweets that I
 pay attention to the other posts on this subject.  Sorry : - (  So today, yes
 the day before Easter I go out to buy some and I can only find the individual
 eggs that do not have a nutrition label.  If any of you know the carb count,
 could you please e-mail and let me know.  Thank you,  Happy Easter >>

29 g CHO per egg. It should have been on the box the eggs were piled in at
the counter. A hassle, but I always look on the big box. <g>

Jan and Elvis