[IP] Why I am glad I am not diabetic

Jeez, Louise!

I thought this was an insulin pumpers list, not a diabetic's list. What are you
always talking about diabetes for? I have been taking insulin for thirty eight
years, but that doesn't make me a diabetic. I use an insulin pump so I joined
the list. I have gotten some really good information from you all, too.

By the way, I AM really glad that I am insulin dependent. I am convinced that it
saved my life, SO THERE!

Is it really possible that I am the _ONLY_ insulin pumper that doesn't have

Nick Trubov