[IP] What is Michael?

Darrin wrote:
> > Micheal, just what the heck are you?  You have an ability to come up with
the simple straight forward solutions I have not encountered in anyone
before!  > >

I have often heard over the years that I've noticed things no one ever has
before - and these things just loom out at me! BUT, of all the people I've
sent the Potassium list to, Michael is the only one who noticed Asparagus is
out of order. It  actually is 178 mg as stated, but should be farther down the
list where it belongs. So, for anyone who received it, please adjust your
list. (~_^)