[IP] Any thoughts on Darrin's letter

> > Any thoughts?
> This seems really well thought out and logical Darrin.
> I don't know enough about the industry and law to know if a medical
> company like a pump company would be under the same type of expectations as
> car manufacturer but what you say makes sense.
> Can you get that in a letter to D and see what they say?

Just an FYI thingy: When I was using my CPI/Lilly (Cardiac Pacemakers Inc)
pumps in the '80s, it was discovered they were reusing pacemakers from
cadavers to implant in patients - reselling them. The lawsuit may have shut
them down, at least they quit making pumps to concentrate on the pacemaker
aspect. I would think the FDA would have something to say about the medical