Re: [IP] Yeast Infection in Breast?

When this happened to me my son at the time had thrush. He was treated with
oral nystatin swish and I had to use this and also put it on the breasts
nipple area right before he nursed. I had a cream to put on inbetween but it
had to be washed off before nursing. then after nursing washing with warm
water and air drying and no bra wearing.  Very painful/uncomfortable. LLL
helped me through this thankfully. my doctor told me I couldn't nurse but
thankfully LLL was there for me.
I had a very bad yeast infection before he was born-he had yeast skin
infection because he got it through the birth canal. He had horrible fiery
red skin rash  all over his  abdomen and in creases of his skin all because
of a doctor who would not treat me for it before my son was born.  Make sure
to ask the doctor if both baby and mom should be treated. Some of the
memories :)
Ginny + Misty (service dog)