Re: [IP] Yeast Infection in Breast?

> huh?  'ow' is right!  i have never heard of this before, but it does make
> sense........ i know this might gross some people out, especially the guys,
> but could you explain what actually happens........ this is interesting....
> thanks,

Breast infections are not uncommon in nursing mothers -- the breast
"portal" is a two way street for pathogens and much of what won't bother
babe is not so hot for mom. The general solution is usually to make sure
that the infected breast gets adequate use to cleanse the ducts so they
don't remain clogged and infected -- this doesn't hurt babe who is pretty
well protected by mom's antibodies anyway.

I only know about this second hand, of course, since I was merely the
observer while the 5 rugrats were little, not the feeder.