Re: [IP] Disetronic Waterproof Issue & Legal Opinions

>I haven't even gotten the "we have a problem" letter.  Has everyone else
>received one?

As far as I know only warranty users get teh letter.  I viewed it on their
web site.  My pumps are registered with them and I am listed as the owner
but no letter to me on this.  Word of mouth only.  I guess if you buy pumps
used they do not consider you under notification for major issues.  It
appears if one wants to be covered by things like recalls for serious
problems your pumps must always be new enough to be under warranty/

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   51% improvement in average bg's & 80% fewer hypos.