: Re: [IP] The jig is up!!!

In a message dated 4/14/2001 7:51:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Roxanne, I am very sorry that you feel you no longer can participate in the
pumpers list. I and many others, Im sure, will miss reading your professional
opinions. We need all the people we can get to help us understand the ins and
outs of this disease. Maybe you would consider just taking a little breather
and then return refreshed. I sure hope so. Joan