On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 email @ redacted wrote:

> OK Michael..this one has me stumped...what is the 24,900 club??? > >

The Over 24,900 Club is provided as a tribute to the perserverance of
those who fight the daily battle with diabetes. If you
have had IDDM for 15 years or more, you must have stuck yourself at least
24,900 times. Honorable mention is made of those who have been pumping
for at least 5 years. It was started a few years ago by one of our forum
members as a list of those who had stuck themselves 20k+ times. I was
amusing and provided some lighthearted threads about the experiences
people have had over time. The list quickly took on a life of it's own
and began to grow rapidly. After a few weeks, I incorporated it into the
structure of the information database and the result is the current
tribute which contains the brief history of diabetes and pumping for
those members that have chosen to participate.

Visit the MEMBERS ONLY page and click on the Over 24,900 Club button. To
join one only needs to fill out the Insulin Pumpers Information Form.
Both may be found on the MEMBERS ONLY page of the web site at: