Re: [IP] Disetronic Waterproof Issue & Legal Opinions

>This seems really well thought out and logical Darrin.
>I don't know enough about the industry and law to know if a medical
>company like a pump company would be under the same type of expectations as a
>car manufacturer but what you say makes sense.
>Can you get that in a letter to D and see what they say?

I think they are under higher expectations via the FDA as opposed to the

No agitating letters yet but I am getting frutrated by not getting at least
an "we are still working on it".

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   51% improvement in average bg's & 80% fewer hypos.