Re: [IP] Back-to-back BGs/BG for driving & Bottoming Out Driving!

i could NEVER drive under 70 or at 70!  at 70 i'm now starting to feel
low...... before i never felt it (thank you Mr. Clicks)..... if i am under
100 or even 110, i am a bit paranoid and will sit down and look at when my
last bolus was, is there any unused insulin working, etc..... if i know there
is even a slight chance i may drop further, i will eat maybe two gluc tabs
and test in about half and hour or 45 minutes.......
the reason i am so paranoid is because i did bottom out once while driving on
the highway!  i managed to get to the side of the road, but that's the very
last thing i remember before waking up in the ER!  very scary for me!!!!