Re: [IP] Disetronic Waterproof Issue & Legal Opinions

In a message dated 4/13/01 2:59:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> IMHO:  Disetronic also does not have the legal right to void warranties for
> H-Trons used in water.  An auto manufacturer cannot void a warranty for
> using an auto for the legal purposes and conditions it was designed to be
> used for regardless of what potential safety problem may exist with the
> product.
> Any thoughts?

This seems really well thought out and logical Darrin.
I don't know enough about the industry and law to know if a medical
company like a pump company would be under the same type of expectations as a
car manufacturer but what you say makes sense.
Can you get that in a letter to D and see what they say?

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01