Hi everyone chat tonight at 9:00 p.m. E,S.T. in the anytime room.  I will
not be able to be there due to i am having problems with my phone line and
internet service.  I cannot stay connected more than 5 minutes at a time if
i am luck to be on that long without being disconnected.  Sorry that i will
not be able to be ther, but feel free to go and chat.  Hopefully the
problems that i mentioned above will be cleared up nxt week.  Everyone have
a Great Easter and a Safe one.  Took 3 tries to send this one messatge.

glenn marks and the Terminator