Re: [IP] Back-to-back BGs/BG for driving?

I don't recall warning of not driving under 100 Bg. (I get a fast Bg drop below
90.)
I think it is individual thing, each is abit different, where you are driving, how
far, time of day & etc.  Our reactions to DM are what we need to know.
I know I have been stuck in traffic and been glad to have glucose tablets, crackers
& cheese &/or apples or cookies & water with me,get annoyed sometimes when I have a
special lunch at home I would rather have had.
I also know how to pull into a parking lot.  Linda