Re: [IP] The jig is up!!!

In a message dated 4/14/01 6:27:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> None of you respect anybody's opinion on anything.
> You are all right.  And you will suffer from your misinformation.
You are not worth my time.  And you all act like spoiled little children.

 I have not responded to very many posts... But I have to say that I am
offended by the things that you have chosen to say.. First of all I don't
think it is fair of you to generalize that we all act like spoiled little
children. You do not know all of us. There are a lot of people on this list
whom do not post on very many issues.   I am not trying to criticize you are
anyone else on this post. I think that there should not be such a
generalization on how people act, or anything else for that matter. We are
all unique individuals, with our own faults.  Maybe we should all take a deep
breath and calm down.
Stephanie Olivieri