Re:[IP] Back-to-back BGs/BG for driving?

In a message dated 4/14/01 9:52:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Isn't this the reason we shouldn't drive under 100? If our meters vary within
> the acceptable range Jim H. tells us about, and we are at - let's say 70 -
> and
> it's withing the acceptable range, perhaps it really is lower than that.
> Working within an acceptable range instead of such *tight* control seems to
> make it safer for everyone involved on the road. Let's say the above example
> with a difference of 37 from the 80 and 117, was read as 80, but really 43
> (same diff.) seems to be verrrrry risky. I know some on the list strive to
> be
> around 80 - but that's according to *their* meters.

hmmmm, when i got my pump my cde just said not to drive under 70.  I haven't
read any research on this.  Disetronic literature didn't say over 100 unless
i missed it and that is entirely possible.  What do most of you do?

Faith u
Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when
you are running late