Re: [IP] The jig is up!!!

I think alot of it has to do with highs & lows interferring with
thinking.--Diabetes very individualized. We are all different.
I find that even off line, ( life in general)  there is always one who is right
no matter what. That is their problem, they have to come to terms with it, this
may take time. It has taken me 2 yrs sometimes to admit that someone was right
about  something they said, by then, it had become applicable to me.  Life is
I hope I am humble enough to know that I am human, I make mistakes, have an open
mind for acceptance of others , what they say is their opinion, not take
everything personal, everyone has right to change mind. (I get jumped on too,
mentally in this case.)
Delete keys are nice too.
I am on list to learn all I can, I read everything, skim alot as not all is
applicable to me, (there may be one tiny thing for future reference tho...)  but
to others, I know it is important.  We do the best we can.  Linda