Re: [IP] The jig is up!!!

You are right...this gig is up.  And you no longer have a PROFESSIONAL
And it is your loss, not mine.  I will still read and laugh at your
ignorance, but will not respond.  Not that any of you will care.  Someone
states a fact (about my professionalism meaning nothing to you,) and you
start the fights and pettiness.  I question why people consider themselves or
the children 'special' because we have this disease and I get awful e-mail
sent to me personally.  None of you respect anybody's opinion on anything.
You are all right.  And you will suffer from your misinformation.  When I
joined IP I got many e-mails personally stating 'It's great to have an RD on
the LISTSERV!' , etc., etc.  However, now the ignorance places blame on
Michael...grow up.

You are not worth my time.  And you all act like spoiled little children.

Hmmm...that's 2 people that have decided not to respond or submit to anything
anymore...2 in the last week.  Where's the real problem?

Maybe IP should make a separate list for us adults.  I got too may e-mail to
me personally when I challenged the parents last week.  A LOT of e-mail in
support of my openness as well as stating that they agreed with me.
Hmmm...makes me wonder why none of those people voice their thought on the
LISTSERV...maybe they are afraid of your responses.  Food for thought.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Cleveland, Ohio