[IP] Back-to-back BGs

>>>I just did three back to back BG checks, using three different sites for
the blood sample and none were the same.  The reading from my finger was 80,
my arm sample was 91, and the sample from my leg was 117.  >>>

Isn't this the reason we shouldn't drive under 100? If our meters vary within
the acceptable range Jim H. tells us about, and we are at - let's say 70 - and
it's withing the acceptable range, perhaps it really is lower than that.
Working within an acceptable range instead of such *tight* control seems to
make it safer for everyone involved on the road. Let's say the above example
with a difference of 37 from the 80 and 117, was read as 80, but really 43
(same diff.) seems to be verrrrry risky. I know some on the list strive to be
around 80 - but that's according to *their* meters.

I hope I'm making myself clearer than milkglass. (~_^)