Re: [IP] What month were you diagnosed?

I ended up in ER on thursday 6.13.96. The weird thing was that I didn't hav
very alarming symptoms before I went into severe DKA, and nearly slipped
into a coma. Therefore thursday 13th has meant bad luck to me ever since ;)

Luckily I recovered quicly with the right treatment. I remember when I was
hooked up too the insulin drip. It felt like life was pumped back in to my