Re: [IP] Why i am NOT GLAD I HAVE Diabetes

  I don't think we mean that we are 'glad' to have diabetes the way you might
be thinking.  I, for one, was one of those that wrote and my 'gladness' was
that it was JUST diabetes that my son, who was 5 at the time of diagnosis,
got.  It could have been a LOT worse, from a parent's stand point.  I think I
mentioned leukemia or any other types of cancers.  And the fact that through
this HORRIBLE disease my son has grown up a lot faster than most kids his
age, and that he has a vast knowledge that is far reaching!  That is all I
personally meant.  If I had a choice...we would NOT be living with this
CRAPPY disease at all!

mom to Joshua