Re: [IP] Why i am NOT GLAD I HAVE Diabetes

In a message dated 4/13/01 11:32:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have seen several emails going about where folks say why they are glad
> they have
> diabetes

i'm not glad either, although i did make the post trying to make light of it
and think of the good things i could get out of it.....of course we all feel
the way you do.....i dont think a single one of us WANTS to have diabetes
:O(  but we have it and until WE find a cure, we have to try to deal with it
the best we can  :O)
smile :O)
gina & mr clicks