Re: [IP] WHAT MONTH WERE YOU DX'D?

In a message dated 4/13/2001 9:57:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Its been so long i don't remember exactly when I was diagnosed. Lets see, my
5th child was born May 5th, going to be 34 next week, and she was induced
because my blood sugar was dangerously high. After her birth it seemed to go
away for some months. Don't remember how many, but I do remember that my
other kids were in school, so it wasn't summer. I think it may have been
around November. Joan