Re: [IP] Interested in some thoughts about time of diagnosis.....

      I was diagnosed at the age of 9.   No history of diabetes in the
family.  I have two children ages 21 & 23, knock on wood no diabetes.  I have
a sister & two brothers who are healthy.  I am 46 now & still no one in my
family with diabetes.  I hope it never does show & I am just a genetic screw
up. I just found out I have osteoporosis pretty significant, so now we are on
a quest to find the cause. My blood test are good especially since the pump.
I have alot of complications from the diabetes & I'm starting to Poop out.  I
guess that happens every once in a while. Boy did I get off the beatened
path.I guess we are the lucky ones!