Re: [IP] Different BG readings

> i know that readings from places other than your hands tend to be higher

Gee! I hate to sound like a broken record but does anyone know of data to
support this statement?

I have heard this comment several times and it has been repeated enough that
it is being taken as fact but, were is the data? what does it show? This is
becoming almost like an urban legend.

I really find it hard to believe that with companies like LifeScan,
Therasense and others proposing alternate sites and making FDA filing that
there is not  real data to show alternate sites are either equivalent or
they are not. I would really like to hear the authoritative version (based
upon meaningful analysis) on this issue.