Re: [IP] insulin not enough?/

I would have to say that you have received misinformation.
I've been diabetic of 20 years and right now, I'm taking less
insulin than when I first started when I was 11. My great aunt
has been diabetic for longer than I've been alive. She became
diabetic in her early 20's and is now over 95 and she no longer
has to take ANY insulin shots!!! So, I do not believe that the
older you get, the more resistant you become. (Of course, this
is just my opinion!!)
All my best,