Re: [IP] Pumping on Monday

  I am so HAPPY for YOU!!  I knew you would do it!  I am already leaning
towards the Animas for Josh in a few years, when it is time for a newer one.
HAd the Animas rep and patient enducation person at our support group last
night and it was my first time seeing the Animas pump up close.  LOVE the
menu driven and he fact that you can change colors by changing the cover!!
(yea, you're right, that isn't that important!!)  But it was all SOOO simplet
last night.  It really is a well thought out pump!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua
the one who has a friend with the Blackwell name!!!