Re: : [IP] Waterproof Letter to D--some additional facts

In a message dated 4/13/01 2:59:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . I'm now VERY leary of even wearing that one
> due to what happened to you. I pray this doesn't happen to anyone on
> any pump in the future. I'm very glad that you are better now!
> All my best,
> Elizabeth

Dtron has a different motor than the htron Elizabeth.
It's a stepper motor and will stop if it shorts out, not give you all the
insulin.  Same type (but not exact type if that makes sense) as the MM.  I
feel safe with my dtron....do some research for yourself...

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01