[IP] Statistics

I was viewing the statistics on the IP list. I notice the Animas pump is not
listed for users, and there is no space(s) for other pumps previously used
like the CPI/Lilly, Auto Syringe, Eugly, etc. It would be interesting to have
those items charted, as well. We do appreciate all you do for us in detail.