Re: [IP] Re: ] Goodluck with Skippy

Oh, on that note, regarding the price of the pump....
get this....
I talked to MM, told them that the pump was a little
rich for my taste and I wasn't sure if I could afford it.
My rep said, "Let me see what I can do" So, she
called me back and told me that they'd reduce the
cost and it would only be $3400!!! Whoo hoo!! VERY
NICE!!! Then, I find out the price of the Dtron. (This
price is only AFTER Dis gave them a discount) It
would only cost $5700!! That's a discount?? How
very weird! So, I tell the woman at my ins. co. that
MM was willing to give me a VERY good price. She
said, "NO, We have a contract with Dis and they give
us 30 percent off the cost and that's who we're going
through! I laughed, what else could I do?
All my best,